I’m making this for the 3rd time today, and I get requests to bring it to the next gathering every time I make it. It’s so nice to have a dish that people LOVE! Already signed up to bring it again next weekend. My son uses 1 sm. pkg. of vanilla pudding and 1 sm. pkg of butterscotch pudding, and we use 6 apples, 2 lg cool whip, and two strips of the twix bars (probably 12 small bars total, chopped). YUM!
- 1 small package of Vanilla Pudding (Instant)
- Milk (only use ¼ cup of milk)
- 1 large tub of whipping cream
- 1 to 2 packages of TWIX Bites
- 3 to 4 Granny Smith Apples
- Optional: Caramel sauce
- Prepare the vanilla pudding according to the box instructions and immediately add the tub of whipping cream in it before it sets. Don't use the full amount of milk as the box says, only use ¼ cup milk.
- Dice the TWIX Bites into halves
- Dice the Granny Smith apples
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Allow it to set in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Optional: Drizzle with Caramel Sauce before serving it.