Here’s a really good homemade Reese’s Cookies recipe that is extremely popular around the holidays! This one is homemade but simple. The hardest part about this recipe is not eating all the Reese’s peanut butter cups before you make the cookies. I have to hide them all! These chewy morsels of goodness will melt in your mouth! We used a mini muffin pan for the perfect size cookie for this recipe
- 11 oz Bag Reeses Miniatures
- ½ cup softened Butter
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Light Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 1½ cup Flour
- ¾ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- Combine butter, sugars, peanut butter, egg and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt and gradually add to the butter mixture.
- Beat until well blended.
- Form into 1 inch balls and drop into cups on small muffin pan.
- Bake for about 8 to 10 minutes at 350 degrees or until puffy and lightly brown.
- Press unwrapped Reese in center or each cookie and allow to cool completely in muffin pan.
Source : www.isavea2z.com